Patch 4.1 brings us 5-man heroic dungeon versions of a couple of classic raids: Zul'aman (ZA) and Zul'gurub (ZG), with an opportunity to deck yourself out in ilvl 353 epics, which should help ease more folks into being raid-ready from a geaer perspective.
Thankfully, the loot tables will additionally help fill in some gaps for some of the harder to source items (i.e. wands and bracers.) Personally, I can't wait for my new and improved Will of Arlokk. That was always my favorite staff…
Once the item databases provide more details, I'll subdivide the list by instance.
- Finger: Shimmerclaw Band (hit), Signet of Venoxis, Soul Drain Signet (spirit)
- Neck: None listed currently for spellcasters
- Back: Hakkari Loa Drape, Spiritcaller Cloak (spirit)
- Waist: Sash of Anguish
- Wrist: Wristwraps of Madness,Wristwraps of Departed Spirits (spirit)
- Hands: Charmbinder Grips
- Feet: Boots of the Ursine
- Legs: Leggings of Ancient Magics, Serpentine Leggings (hit)
- Shoulders: Jan'alai's Spaulders (hit), Claw-Fringe Mantle (spirit)
- Head: Collar of Bones (hit), The Hexxer's Headdress (spirit)
- Chest: Robes of Dissention, Hexing Robes (spirit)
- Wand: Touch of Discord, Zulian Voodoo Stick (hit)
- Main Hand Weapon: Voodoo Hexblade, Amani Scepter of Rites (spirit)
- Off-Hand: Lost Bag of Whammies (spirit)
- Staff: Legacy of Arlokk
Note that there is also a trinket, usuable by everyone, that calls forth your own posse of voodoo gnomes: Miniature Voodoo Mask.