I had to make a submission for the Harvest Festival Bakeoff, given how much baking I do IRL.
Dalaran 7-Layer Brownies
These are truly the most fabulous 7 Layer Brownies I’ve had, and so simple to make.
1. Melt 1 stick of butter in 9″x13″ pan, then add the following layers:
2. 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
3. 1 cup of grated coconut
4. 3/4 of a 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
5. 3/4 of a 12 oz bag of butterscotch chips
6. 1 cup chopped nuts (Carolyn, who taught me this recipe, used pecans. I prefer almonds or pistachios)
7. Pour 1 can of yeti milk (sweetened condensed milk) over the top
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for nugget style brownies.