For the first time in forever (or at least a year) it's vacation time! Which means missing a few raids in the pursuit of leisure.
But I do have a few things I hope to accomplish in game before the week off is up:
- Get the warlock to 65 and get started on her last big engineering push.
- Actually be online at the same time as Milchel so I can run him through SM (yeah for having an Alliance friend testing the horde waters! WTB more of same!)
- Eek out another level each on the Alliance Mage and Shadow Priest.
- Actually write up and send out the two WoW-related freelance pitches that have been on my mind.
- Get through my screenshot backlog (rename and organize the shots from this year.)
BONUS: My guildie Naie gave me her extra eye of shadow, so if I am actually on at the same time as Axe, I have a willing paladin co-conspirator to help me take a crack at Majordomo in MC for the other piece I need to be able to do the Benediction quest line!!
What's on your WoW to-do list?
2 thoughts on “Friday Five: Vacation Five”
1) Get my face-punching shammy to 70 (half a level) and start questing in Northrend.
2) Decide which toon to transfer to FM and stop dicking around about it
3) Get a few levels on Fallah the baby-pally
I keep thinking about playing a toon on Feathermoon to try out the RP. I just feel like it’s such a big thing to take on. Need to find a guild of tweeps for that I think.
Oh and extra time n the week to actually do it of course.