There were a few nice gleanings from last Friday's Twitter Dev chat (including a few tweeps I follow getting their questions answered — huzzah!) But I do have a few questions still burning a hole in my pocket. WTB answers to:
- Any chance potential spoilers like the Arthas cinematic in the Dalaran fountain might be tagged so as not to accidentally spoil? Because spoilers are not fun.
- How about another character slot so we can actually roll a Goblin/Worgen on our servers? Or do we all need to go roll one on the same random server, that will then crash, to get the point across about needing an extra slot?
- Do you have any plans to update the classic race models? Because my troll would really love to do something new with her hair.
- Now that armory is so robust, any thoughts to add raid progression lists to it at a server lvl? What else is in development for armory anyhow Will the improved guild interface live here and in game? And for that matter, will polling functionality (like votekick) be incorporated into the Cata guild mgmt interface?
- Professions. I has questions abut professions. Will tailors get to make some of the cosmetic cloak covers? What is the possibility of tailors making dyed to match companion pet rag dolls or voodoo dolls?
I have questions — WTB answers! As did many of the folks I follow on twitter whose very good questions were *not* answered.
I do hope next round instead of both developers simultaneously cherry picking from the same feed, they either have a moderator assign questions, or they get on Skype together to coordinate so we don't have two devs answering the same softballs twice…