- Braved the Dalaran lag and followed the Children's Week quest chain given out by Orphan Maton Aria and got myself a baby Wolvar for each of my three 80s.
- Trained the new shaman toolbars on my two shamans.
- Bought mounts for my lowbies (regular speed kodo for the level 20, and epic pony for the level 54)
- Changed in an out of my new druid forms a few times.
- Exchange a lot of mail between my Jewelcrafter/Miner and my Alchemist, in support of getting the Alchy ready for the 5 transmutes she must do to learn her cardinal ruby transmute and to provide my JC with her first epic gem to cut.
What did you do first?
4 thoughts on “Friday Five: The First Five Things I Did After Patch 3.2 Dropped”
I completed the orphan quest on my 80 hunter.
Completed the last three quests my hunter needed to get her crusader title.
Got epic mount for my level 46 and regular mounts for 20-something lowbies.
Trained Aspect of the Cheetah on my 16 hunter.
Checked out new forms on my 22 druid (tauren) and got her travel form and her mount.
Checked out new form on my 13 druid (nelf).
And lastly…still working on orphan quests for a couple of toons.
+Bought a baby raptor and did the oracles pet chain on my main.
+Bought my paladin and my hunter flying, and bought my warlock and priest their mounts.
+Spent several days laughing at the frothing rage about my incredibly unstable high pop server being down.
+Reconnected with some scrubraid folks on CC.
+Rolled new alliance alts. For some reason, new patches make me want to hide on toons too tiny to have talent points.
It is sort of a bummer to be purchasing a mount and training travel form at the same time…
I usually hide on alts til the patch stabilizes…but this go round…there were pets involved. Ahem.