- Psychocandy was born at the start of January 2006. She was my very first WoW character, and my main up until Spring of last year.
- Did I mention that I actually leveled her as a healer? Yes, I did that becasue I wanted to ensure I understood the healing role and would be ready to jump into main healing 5 mans and raids once she hit 60.
- I’d already had the raiding bug from the moment I rolled her, thanks to watching my SO raid ZG every week for several months. This is how my level 58 self ended up in Molten Core, healing.
- I wasn’t a maxed out restoration druid though. Up until Patch 3.0 I had a hybrid build of my own design (not the somewhat more common Dreamstate druid build.) I was never ever a tree. I was a crazy regrowth spamming caster lady. And I kicked everyone’s butt in the healing department. 🙂
- With Patch 3.0 I went Boomkin. I’d flirted with it earlier in BC, and after the changes to restoration healing made tree pretty much mandatory for performing well, it seemed like a good idea to make that swap. And once you start boomkin dancing, it’s hard to go back…
BONUS: My character’s name is Psychocandy. You may call her Candy for short. No, you may not call her Psycho. She’s named after a song. Go listen to it.
Next time: Anexxia gets the trip down memory lane.