- We blend in with the scenery. This means we can sneak up on you in PvP.
- We always look well dressed. Even if we are wearing a mismatched Outands clown suit.
- Those shadowy apparitions scare the bejeezus out of folks running an instance with you for the first time. Especially in Vortex Pinnacle if you DoT those balls that you run past. A legion of shadowy gnomes trailing behind you is scary stuff folks!
- We have incredible survivability. We can shield, disperse, self-heal. This may be why in certain instances (*looks at Heroic Stonecore*) my shadow priests have tanked bosses. I can usually keep myself alive and bouncing around from 9% to dead boss, provided I have a healer who knows my determination to not wipe who tosses me some heals.
- Embrace the Shadow! It’s one of the best calls to action ever. And it’s mine. All my mine. /cackle.
P.S. The title is not a typo, I have two level 85 shadow priests, baby!
8 thoughts on “Friday Five: Five Things I Love About my Shadow Priests”
Scary gnome clones are scary:)
No no no! Adorable gnome clones are adorable!!
Disturbing! Like a tiny army… /cower 😛
As long as you’ve given to your Shadow Priest Local’s annual fund you’ll be just fine…
*narrows her eyes*
I had to respec my shadow off spec last night for a raid as we were down a raid healer (i am disc main). It made me a sad sad panda. Aye, I plan to respec that back today.
Purple shadowys ftw!
I’m up to 51 on mine. So close to 85 I can smell it! (not really)
I’m eagerly awaiting my shadowy apparitions, but I am very much enjoying the Shadow Priest right now.
I’m so glad to hear that the shadow priesting leveling has gotten to be more fun. Having heard so many folks unhappy with it in the 30s, I was worried it was going to turn folks off completely.
Huzzah! Embrace the Shadow!
I fail at non-shadowy priesting. So I never get asked to heal.