- We blend in with the scenery. This means we can sneak up on you in PvP.
- We always look well dressed. Even if we are wearing a mismatched Outands clown suit.
- Those shadowy apparitions scare the bejeezus out of folks running an instance with you for the first time. Especially in Vortex Pinnacle if you DoT those balls that you run past. A legion of shadowy gnomes trailing behind you is scary stuff folks!
- We have incredible survivability. We can shield, disperse, self-heal. This may be why in certain instances (*looks at Heroic Stonecore*) my shadow priests have tanked bosses. I can usually keep myself alive and bouncing around from 9% to dead boss, provided I have a healer who knows my determination to not wipe who tosses me some heals.
- Embrace the Shadow! It’s one of the best calls to action ever. And it’s mine. All my mine. /cackle.
P.S. The title is not a typo, I have two level 85 shadow priests, baby!