Like many World of Warcraft players, I am ready for something new to do in game. And since I am no longer raiding, I’ve had to look to a number of other small things to keep me engaged, including looking ahead to what patch 4.3 will bring us. Here are the five that I’m most excited about:
- Transmogrification. First and foremost I am thrilled I will get to wear my halo and wings always, and be my most angelic shadowy self all the time, not just for Hallow’s End costume contests! Still undecided on felhunter on a stick or bat wing staff…
- Northrend/Outlands leveling streamlinging. Yes I do still have a few newish alts I am pushing through the levels. I’m happy to hear that questgivers have been moved into Outland and Northrend dungeons, in addition to many of the group quests now being soloable, and a 33% decrease in XP needed to move through those areas on the way to level 80.
- Holiday pets will no longer be soulbound. No more deleting duplicate pets your alt keeps winning while your poor main, the pet collector, never is able to beat the RNG…
- New Darkmoon Fair pets. When am I not excited about more pets?
- Bag Search. A search field has been added to allow players to search bag, bank, guild bank, and Void Storage inventories for specific items. This is a huge help for those messier than average guild banks that are out there.
What are YOU most looking forward to in Patch 4.3?
11 thoughts on “Friday Five: Five Things I am Most Looking Forward to in Patch 4.3”
Somewhere along the lines I read that Shadow Form could be glyphed to not be so… dark? so that you could see all of the transmog items in *mostly* all of their glory 🙂
Ooooh now that would be interesting to play around with…
I’m pretty excited about most of your list. Transmog isn’t huge for me because I’m all about stats and don’t particularly give a crap about looks so long as it isn’t hideous or pastels, but it does offer some coolness for some of my classes.
Other than leveling faster through NR (THANK ALL THE GODS THAT EVER WERE) my biggest thing is probably going to be the new Darkmoon Fair and the ability it will give me to grind heirlooms on new servers.
Bag search? I must have missed that one in the patch nites but that really excites me. I have a ton of crap and I know I have lost items in all the mess.
I didnt know about #2.. awesome! Mooka and my poor DK have been stuck at 74 for much too long due to my hatred of Northrend. Also looking forward to Transmog. My Warrior has most of her purple judgement gear waiting!
Thank you for the good news! I knew some of these things, but yes – #2 – fabulous.
I am still not sure how I feel about our traveling carnival becoming an island though…
I can think of one guild I love that has positively the messiest guild bank. This search will help them immensely!
I have a warlock, horde side, who has been parked in Dalaran at level 71 for 2 years. I can’t wait to push her through!
Once you are on to alt #13…it’s hard to get enthused about the same old quests again and again. So glad they’re doing this now, though 6 months ago would have been even better.
It was also number 3 I was very excited about – heck, all these changes are good, and yes, a few months ago perhaps would have prevented my eyes from twitching and going cross-eyed! :0