Like many World of Warcraft players, I am ready for something new to do in game. And since I am no longer raiding, I’ve had to look to a number of other small things to keep me engaged, including looking ahead to what patch 4.3 will bring us. Here are the five that I’m most excited about:
- Transmogrification. First and foremost I am thrilled I will get to wear my halo and wings always, and be my most angelic shadowy self all the time, not just for Hallow’s End costume contests! Still undecided on felhunter on a stick or bat wing staff…
- Northrend/Outlands leveling streamlinging. Yes I do still have a few newish alts I am pushing through the levels. I’m happy to hear that questgivers have been moved into Outland and Northrend dungeons, in addition to many of the group quests now being soloable, and a 33% decrease in XP needed to move through those areas on the way to level 80.
- Holiday pets will no longer be soulbound. No more deleting duplicate pets your alt keeps winning while your poor main, the pet collector, never is able to beat the RNG…
- New Darkmoon Fair pets. When am I not excited about more pets?
- Bag Search. A search field has been added to allow players to search bag, bank, guild bank, and Void Storage inventories for specific items. This is a huge help for those messier than average guild banks that are out there.
What are YOU most looking forward to in Patch 4.3?