- I got my druid her classic raider achievement. Her vanilla WoW guild fell apart right about C’thun, and I never went back to do it until now. AS a bonus, there was some moonkin dancing. RAWR.
- It’s starting to feel like Cataclysm is really on the horizon, now that Patch 4.0.1 is on the PTRs. And for the first time in ages, I got the PTR to download and work properly. Huzzah!
- My Alliance shadow priest dinged 80 a bit over a week ago. I’ve been hitting up the randoms with her, and gotten a whole slew of achievements, and some reasonably good gear. Hooray!
- Warcraft Pets has the scoop on some new pets for Cataclysm, including, an armadillo! WANT!
- I logged some time on the PTR’s heroic dummies on Anexxia, and found that PTR shadow priest DPS is on par with Live. i.e. They haven’t broken anything. And that’s without the logs picking up any of the alleged damage from my shadowy apparitions. I do have one QQ tho — why is it that some of my shadowy apparitions are not shadowy? I deman Truth in advertising! Needs more shadow!
What’s made you happy in WoW recently?