- The likelihood that, given the sound file transcripts from 3.3 and how everyone dissects such things to death in forums and on twitter and in trade chat, we will never again get to experience a spoiler-free raid instance for ourselves the first time.
- As of 3.3 players will no longer need to kill the final bosses in all four wings of Naxx in order to teleport to Sapphiron. Teleportation orbs have been added to allow players access back and forth from Sapphiron's lair. This presumably makes Sapphiron and KT farmable without the PITA of Thaddius.
- Everyone hates their Tier 10 gear. Mine makes me look like a Harry Potter movie escapee but at least I can cover it up with shadowform.
- We still know very little abut the Pilgrim's Bounty holiday that starts this Sunday, but we do know there are achievements that involve cooking, and that makes everyone who hasn't leveled cooking see red even though this holiday's achievements are not part of the violet drake meta-achievement.
- Macabre Marionette didn't get deleted from our accounts after Day of the Dead, but it is still an item taking up a bank slot that summons a friend to run around with you instead of being a learnable vanity pet you don't have to worry about accidentally tossing out.
Gosh so many things for us all the complain about…or not. Maybe this is a good time to reflect on past years where we had queues up to 1k players and DCs left and right and zombie plagues keeping us from spending our happy free time in game. So if these are the top of our complaint lists right now, then perhaps we should count ourselves lucky.
4 thoughts on “Friday Five: 5 Things More QQ Worthy Than Blizzard’s New Pet Store”
I’m very… bored with my T10 gear, at least for my main (a DK). It seems like a step backwards as far as design – I actually really like the Thassarian gear’s looks. It’s back to the generic “skulls, spikes, and glowy bits” motif.
As for my primary alt, well, his T10 doesn’t even exist yet. 🙁
I just remember how excited I was to get my T2 back in the day. I really loved its look and couldn’t wait to be wearing it. Now, most of the tier sets this expansion, other than my halo and wings of light 7/7.5, haven’t sparked much enthusiasm. They spoiled us previously! But it’s a very minor complaint. At least I won’t look like a teletubby.
I don’t even know what the t10 will look like, I tend to avoid news and spoiler vidoes not by effort but by being preoccupied with playing the game so I think I will be awed and sometimes gigglish when I enter Icecrown, I have just levelled cooking on my shaman after having server transferred so now I am looking forward to see what will pop up on Sunday, and I am generally feeling very happy today, new pet shop or not 🙂
Well, the Marionette is taking up a slot in my bank, I can complain about that at least 😛
I’m just happy they let us keep the marionette! (but it should be a learned pet! bah!)